So I'm behind on my things I'll miss about Japan list.
Here are another five things that I'll miss:
* AWESOME shopping, but I'll especially miss my fav store HANJIRO (every trip there puts a smile on my face)
* Having a convenience store located within 100 metres of absolutely any location in Tokyo - thereby allowing us to buy beer at anytime
* Drinking beer ANYWHERE (trains, parks, walking home, etc)
* Hanami where beer drinking is highly encouraged....oh yeah and the cherry blossoms look really cool too.
* The best craft stores in the world and in particular our local: YUZAWAYA.
FIVE things I won't miss:
* The unavailability of low-fat products!! ha!
* Our ridiculously small kitchen...
* Renewing our visas every three years
* the fact that Japanese people DON'T do breakfast you know like Sunday morning breakfasts at cafes
* Japanese dentists